The Brussels Library is providing pick up appointments for pre-orders of library materials.
It's super easy!
Choose your books ---> order by email ---> get an email when your books arrive and head to the library to pick them up.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Search the online catalog to find the books available at your library by clicking here.
Search for items by specifying "Brussels Library"
Please note that we can only immediately provide items marked as available from the Brussels Library. Patrons may also place holds on items from other libraries and will be notified to make an appointment when their requests arrive.
There is a limit of 10 items per account at this time.
2) Email us by clicking here.
In your email, please be sure to provide the following information:
- TITLE OF ITEM
- CALL NUMBER (e.g. F Moy, 336.2 Fre 2018, VG Har, etc.)
- ITEM TYPE (book | DVD | Blu-Ray | Audiobook | Music CD | PS4 | Xbox1 | Nintendo Switch | Other (please specify)
3) You will receive an email when your items are available to pick up.
The library will be open the following hours for pick up:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Monday, Thursday, Saturday: CLOSED.
4) When you arrive at the library for pick up, please wear a face covering and have your ID card ready.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not necessary to return items. The Brussels Library return bins are always available and located just outside the library doors. Returned items will be held for a minimum of 72 hours before being checked back in as a safety measure.
Thank you so much for continuing to support social distancing, face coverings and your local library!
We're in this together.
Find more library resources online by clicking here.