Brussels Fitness Center
- USAREUR Commander's Cup Program
The Battalion and Separate Unit Commander's Cup Program, has now begun for the FY 2017 sports season. The purpose of the Commander's Cup Program is to recognize Battalions and Separate Units that accumulate the highest number of points from consistent involvement, participation, and team achievement in Garrison sporting and recreation activities. Sports and fitness events included in the Commander's Cup Program are the following: softball, combat cross country, flag football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, Army 10-miler qualifying race, combatives, running events and installation hosted events (i.e. boxing, golf, obstacle courses, pool, etc.). By Promoting physical fitness, troop morale and esprit de corps, this sports program will provide opportunities for participation in a variety of individual and team sports. It is designed to develop team cooperation and effectiveness through athletic competition, self-confidence and leadership qualities via a competitive and recreational channel.
Use below listing to view Commander's Cup Points for Benelux:
FY 17 Current Standing
2015 - 2016 Final Results: Benelux Commander's Cup Scorecard
2014 - 2015 Final Results: Benelux Commanders Cup Scorecard
2015- 2016 Unit Level Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are acceptable forms of ID for access to the fitness centers?
2. Who is eligible to use the fitness centers?
3. What is the youth age policy for the physical fitness centers?
4. Are strollers or baby carriages allowed in the fitness area?
5. Do the physical fitness centers have a dress code?
6. Are there personal trainers available by request?
7. Can I request specific music to be played?
8. What is the age requirement for the Parent Tot areas?
9. Can visitors use the fitness centers?
10. How much are the fitness center classes?
11. Are there spa & wellness services available? i.e. massages, esthetician, dietitians, etc.
12. What are the prices of spa & wellness services? i.e. massages, esthetician, dietitians, etc.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||7 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
The Fitness Center has equipment including treadmills, elliptical, stationary bikes, rowing machines, weight machines, and a myriad of free weights. We also offer fitness classes, (call for most recent and updated scheduling), intramural team sports and seasonal fun runs for the whole family!
The Fitness Center welcomes you to challenge your mind and body with the different activities we have to offer. With certified professionals on hand, we are here to help you meet your goals.
We welcome US, NATO, US Mission, and US Embassy ID Card Holders. Stop by today!